100% professional support all the way ...
Schools that decide to offer to their students one of our amazing educational trips can expect the following, amongst others :
- we will work together on the day-by-day schedule to ensure that the students' needs and interests - and any budgetary consideration - are met as much as possible;
- we will offer a video/slideshow presentation* about travel to your chosen destination, followed by a Q&A session, to all students, staff and parents who are interested in the opportunity;
- we will help you with all the preparatory
paperwork (application forms, visa forms etc.) once the students and staff have
been selected or have signed up;
- we will give a pre-tour briefing* to all the participants, to ensure that everyone understands the nature of the trip, the expectations and the guidelines, and to ensure that everyone is prepared for the adventure that awaits them;
- we will provide the participating staff and students with a number of resources that will help them prepare for their trip;
- we will present all the participants* with a unique gift !
* applies to schools based in Hong Kong only
The school’s main tasks are as follows :
- to select the staff in charge of these particular trips;
- to help us put together the program for the trip(s);
- to advertise the trip(s) to the students and parents;
- to conduct the selection of students to join the trip;
- to keep the parents informed at all times;
- to ensure that the application forms and all other paperwork and documents are being collected on time;
- to collect the trip fee from the students;
- to make the payments when they are due;
- to conduct a risk assessment and to ensure that all the school’s internal rules and guidelines are being adhered to
- to ensure that all trip participants have valid travel documents and travel insurance.